(I found this on Instapundit.com, I check it a few times a day.)
Monday, May 14, 2007
Vietnam vs. Iraq
I don't really like comparing Iraq with Vietnam; the only similarity seems to be the media's attitude. Still, I found this chart interesting. It was made by the people at appealforcourage.org, it's a little morbid, but it's still important. Of course, no one enjoys hearing that the life of a soldier has been lost. I hope no one thinks I am writing these deaths off as a neccessary thing, that's not it, I just like to know the facts. Whether or not you support the war, let's pray that our troops are kept safe.

(I found this on Instapundit.com, I check it a few times a day.)
(I found this on Instapundit.com, I check it a few times a day.)
Labels:
appealforcourage.org,
graph,
Iraq,
vietnam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment